Our Sunflower class meets on Tuesday and Friday mornings (9:30am – 12:00pm). The typical flow of the day is:
- Arrive | Muscle room play
- Meeting | Sing, Reflect, Problem solve, Make a plan
- Choice Time | Blocks, Drama, Sensory play, Easel, etc.
- Clean Up | Each child has a job
- Snack | Family style
- Outside | Breathe deeply, Run, Climb, Laugh, Dig, and Sing the Goodbye Song
Children must turn 2 by August 31 of the enrollment year and may not turn 4 before December 31 of that year. Each class has 5 working grown-ups plus 2 teachers for a child to adult ratio of 3:1.