For Caterpillars and Salmon, there are several Dual Enrollment choices. We offer a 1 Full Day option that meets on Tuesday (plus the other respective class times). We offer a 3.5 Full Day option where the student is enrolled in both Caterpillar and Salmon and meets all day Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and in the afternoon on Tuesday.
All Full Day classes are held from 9:30am – 3:30pm. Please note, parents are responsible for covering lunch shifts from 12pm – 1230pm in addition to their classroom shifts. Priority for Full Day classes is given to students age 4 and older.
The typical daily flow is:
- Arrive | Muscle room play
- Meeting | Sing, Reflect, Problem solve, Make a plan
- Choice Time | Blocks, Drama, Sensory play, Easel, etc.
- Clean Up | Each child has a job
- Snack | Family style
- Outside | Breathe deeply, Run, Climb, Laugh, Dig
- Lunch | Time to sit and share with other students in the Full Day program
- Choice Time | Blocks, Drama, Sensory play, Easel, Snack
- Meeting | Songs, Lessons, Examples
- Play Partners | Each child is paired with a different partner. They make a plan and carry it through.
- Clean Up | Each child works to restore the room. See it, clean it.
- Play Outside! | Breathe deeply, Run, Climb, Laugh, Dig
- Good-Byes | Gather belongings, Sing the Goodbye Song