Our Sunflower class meets for class on Tuesdays and Fridays in the morning (9.30am -12.00pm). On Tuesdays, Full Day children also participate in the morning class (ages 3-5).
In the Sunflower Class, children must turn 2 by August 31 of the enrollment year and may not turn 4 before December 31 of that year. Each class has 5 working grown-ups and the two teachers to maintain a child to grown-up ratio of 3:1.
Tuition for the Sunflowers class is $145/month.
Flow of the Day for Sunflowers
- Arrive | Muscle Room Play
- Meeting | Sing, Reflect, Problem Solve, Make a plan
- Choice Time | Blocks, drama, sensory play, easel, art, etc
- Clean Up | Each child has a first and second job
- Snack | “family” style
- Outside | Breathe deeply, run, climb, laugh, dig, and say good-bye