Our Salmon class meets on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons (12.30pm – 3.30pm).
In the Salmon class, your child must turn 3 by August 31 of the enrollment year and may not turn 5 before June 1 of that year. Priority enrollment is given to age 3.5 and older. Each class has 3 working grown-ups and the two teachers to maintain a child to grown-up ratio of 5:1.
Tuition is $325/month.
Flow of the Day for Salmon
- Arrive | And Play Outside! Breathe deeply, run, climb, laugh, and dig.
- Choice Time | Blocks, drama, sensory play, easel, art, etc
- Play Partners | Each child has a play partner to work with – make a plan, and carry it through.
- Clean Up | Each child works to restore the room. See it, clean it!
- Snack | “family” style
- Good-Byes | Final books and songs and say good-bye