Our Caterpillar class meets on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the morning (9:30am – 12:00pm).
Children must be 2 years of age by March 1 of the enrollment year and may not turn 5 before June 1 of the enrollment year. Each class has 4-5 working grown-ups and the two teachers to maintain a low child to grown-up ratio. The ratio for this age group is three children to one adult (3:1). However, when all enrolled students are three years old, the ratio may change to five children to one adult (5:1).
Tuition for the Caterpillars class is $225/month.
Flow of the Day for Caterpillars
- Arrive | Muscle Room Play
- Meeting | Sing, Reflect, Problem Solve, Make a plan
- Choice Time | Blocks, drama, sensory play, easel, art, etc.
- Clean Up | Each child has a first and second job
- Snack | “family” style
- Outside | Breathe deeply, run, climb, laugh, dig, and say good-bye
For more information about the Caterpillar class, please contact caterpillarcoordinator [AT] rainiervalleycooppreschool [DOT] org.