There are several Dual Enrollment choices where students attend two classes fully. Very limited spaces are available. We offer:
- Sunflower + Caterpillar. Students attend 5 mornings a week: MTWThF from 930am to 12pm.
For students turning 2 by 3/1/19 who have not turned 5 before 6/1/19.
- Sunflower + Salmon. Students attend 2 mornings and 4 afternoons a week: T & F mornings from 930am to 12pm, and MTWTh afternoons from 1230 to 330pm.
For students turning 3 by 8/31/19 who have not turned 6 before 6/1/19.
- Caterpillar + Salmon. Students attend 3 mornings and 4 afternoons a week: MWTh morning from 930am to 12pm and MTWTh afternoon from 1230 to 330pm.
For students turning 3 by 8/31/19 who have not turned 6 before 6/1/19. Priority for ages 3.5 and up.
Lunch: For option 2, there is a break between classes on Tuesdays from 12-1230pm. Caregivers should make a plan to be with their child during this time. For option 3, caregivers take turns with their cohort to supervise lunch in the classroom between morning and afternoon classes on MWTh.
Dual Enrollment classes fully follow the parameters of the classes of which they are composed. Please see individual classes for information on times, prices, flow-of-the-day, and other details.
The typical daily flow is:
- Arrive | Muscle room play
- Meeting | Sing, Reflect, Problem solve, Make a plan
- Choice Time | Blocks, Drama, Sensory play, Easel, etc.
- Clean Up | Each child is given a job
- Snack | Family style
- Outside | Breathe deeply, Run, Climb, Laugh, Dig
- Lunch | Time to sit and share with other students in the Full Day program
- Choice Time | Blocks, Drama, Sensory play, Easel, Snack
- Meeting | Songs, Lessons, Examples
- Play Partners | Each child is paired with a different partner. They make a plan and carry it through.
- Clean Up | Each child works to restore the room. See it, clean it.
- Play Outside! | Breathe deeply, Run, Climb, Laugh, Dig
- Good-Byes | Gather belongings, Sing the Goodbye Song